[pct-l] Leave No Trace - okay to bury TP?

surferskir at aol.com surferskir at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 13:14:29 CDT 2013

For years I have been backpacking, returning to the same area in the Southern Sierras for a great fishing spot for wild Golden Trout.
I have seen my old catholes still in place.  I have checked, and they are all decomposed after 2 years, inlcuding the paper.
Mother Nature works well.
(Then again in this spot over the last 12 years I have only seen two other people).