[pct-l] Which stove this dry year?

Michael Badger mbadger at mbadger.com
Sat Mar 23 20:28:06 CDT 2013

Hi Mango,

Yes. I think that is a possible option.  I've been considering dehydrating
some of my food to send in my resupply packages.  I will do some tests with
cold water to see how the rehydration goes.  If that works fine, then I may
just bring an alcohol stove for use where it is allowed and simply not use
a stove in places where it isn't.  Simplicity is always good!

Badger