[pct-l] Which stove this dry year?

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sat Mar 23 19:45:48 CDT 2013

I know it's late, but you might consider going stoveless, at least until you get in the Sierra or some other safe area for stoves.  There's lots of food choices that don't require cooking, and many (but not all) meals that require reconstituting with water will do just fine without boiling water.  Just measure out the next meal's portion, add water, seal, hike 3 or 4 hours, and it's ready to eat.  Quicker, less to clean up, and safer.

Mango