[pct-l] MHD Research Conclusion

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Mar 20 12:27:11 CDT 2013

Switchback,
I will bow in your presence, your are truly one of the wonders of the
world, Gods
gift to the women of America, PCT thru-hiker, and soon to be Triple
Crown Triker.
Of course all this came at a price....and the MHD (Moronic Hiking
Disorder) and
MTD (Moronic Triking Disorder), which you are now suffering from are the
price one pays for greatness.
Yes Switchback, you are one of a kind.

Say Switchback, I was just thinking if you put on a couple more pounds
you would
have more cushion on your rear end and might not get those saddle sores.

Just a thought,....that's all.

JMT Reinhold
Your admirer