[pct-l] MHD Research Conclusion

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 08:29:21 CDT 2013

Snow Bunny Unsupported JMT Reinhold wrote:       Matt, I bet you have no idea what "MHD" stands for.        The old timers on this list, like Switchback, know what "MHD"      stands for.       Read my below post to see what "MHD" stands for.
Switchback replies: MHD or DMS (Desorden de Moronic Senderismo) does not affect me.  I now have MTD, Moronic Triker Disorder.  In early February I did a solo Saddle Sore 1000+ miles motorcycle trike ride in 17 hours 40 minutes (it had to be done under 24-hours).  This was to qualify for membership in the Iron Butt Assoication.  In May I will do a solo IBA Bun Burner 1500 or 1500 miles in under 36 hours.  And this summer an 11,000 miles/under three weeks Four Corners solo ride to the four corners of the continential U.S.  I rest my case.

By the way, the Four Corners ride is part of three rides I must do in 2013 to qualify for the Southern California Motorcycling Associations's Triple Crown Award.  The other two are the 21-Missions of California and the Three Flags ride from near Mexico (Deming, NM) up into Canada (sort of like the Continential Divide Trail).  Now I really rest my case.