[pct-l] Low Snow

Dave Scott wayphun72 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 20:59:46 CDT 2013

Spitfire (myself) and Beave will be departing from Campo on 3/28.
We plan on returning back to Lake Morena for the kick off festivities from Cajon pass. Around the 28th or so we will head back for Cajon pass and continue north from there.
As far as what day we plan on leaving Kennedy Meadows that's to far in the future for us to predict.
The snow levels high or low isn't what is dictating when we head into the Sierras though it's mainly all about how much fun we are having.
If you are starting on April 11th you will see plenty of through hikers and magic as well.  The trail really comes alive around the 2nd week of April or so.
FYI...Postholer's register has 25 hikers starting the 1st 2 weeks of April alone :-)

Happy trails - Spitfire