[pct-l] Music

mikea mike.aken at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 20:56:28 CDT 2013

I have a feeling that the people who dislike music on the trail
are either young or haven't hiked that much:-)

I find that hiking alone for long periods of time forces  music from my
youth into my head and it won't go way for 5 or ten miles.
I find that the only thing that can drive away the music is my own music
that replaces such songs as"tiptoe thru the tulips " or teddy bears picnic
" from my mind.

Check them out on Youtube if you are feeling adventurous.:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxFIGWm9M6w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxFOOEOlBF8

Mike
--
http://www.engel.org/ihwm  (Courtesy of my friend Glenn Engel)

"I hike alone sometimes.Its during these            Mike Aken
solo hikes that the number of  arrogant             N7OUJ
and ignorant people I have  to deal
with is reduced to one".
                         Jack Hampson