[pct-l] Cottonwood Pass and the JMT

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 09:03:04 CDT 2013

Hello Patrick,
I did that last summer - rode from Horseshoe Meadows to Yosemite Valley.  That is an awesome part of the PCT/JMT.  You will meet many hikers going south and heading for Whitney and Whitney Portal. Consider stopping at Vermillion Valley Resort for resupply. They have great food, free camping, and will hold your resupply box - a hiker-friendly place.
MendoRider-Hiker.