[pct-l] Music

Dave Scott wayphun72 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 21:54:23 CDT 2013

Rika Oli
I know right…wouldn't that just piss a guy off!
I'm sure they won't approach us like that and they are just being boisterous becasue they have the safety and anonymity of hiding behind the purpetual curtain of this type of forum.
We all know people are dramatically different when they are face to face with each other.
I read a thread earlier this month where this one guy was threatening to turn in all the pot smokers on the trail as he figured out who they where.  I thought to myself thats a good way to get yourself into deep trouble in the middle of nowhere super fast!
-Dave "Spitfire" Scott