[pct-l] kick off time

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 00:11:26 CDT 2013

In 2011, I arrived Thursday night and got a ride to the border on Friday
morning.  I felt bad because there were some classes on Friday that I
missed and were not offered on Saturday.  I really enjoyed spending
Saturday at the kickoff, the classes, water reports etc.  Everyone starts
hiking out of Lake Morena on Sunday.  If I were you, I would definitely
spend either all day Friday or Saturday at the kickoff.  The kickoff winds
down on Sunday.

So, arrive Thursday night at the latest!

Toga