[pct-l] Acronyms

Matt Lyon lyonlandscaping at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 03:31:28 CDT 2013

Can someone please do a quick acronym list that people
use consistently? HYOH and MYOG I understand but I find myself trying to
figure out some of the more obscure . . . like IANAL!

I like HYOH, it can answer so many questions like cell phones, marijuana,
fart jokes, drinking, list continues . . . if it's not for everybody, go
ahead and do it but do it quietly away from others who may not be into it.
This is America, and that is awesome. Respecting others is always important
though.

(You'll find the people you can do any those things with and have a great
time). HYOY but also let others HYTOH.

Sorry if acronyms are repetitive for some, maybe I should text more . . .

Thanks in advance.

-Matt Lyon, PCT class of '13