[pct-l] Smoking on the trail

Devon Taig devon.taig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 14:54:25 CDT 2013

Perhaps some common sense (lacking for many of us at times I suppose)...You
might wanna *not *cross the Canada border with marijuana in your
possession.  I can't imagine the headache that might cause at border patrol
as you come into the states, but I can totally imagine border patrol
looking through absolutely everything in a backpack. Also, ethically, I'm
not sure about hitchhiking with MJ either...certainly OK if you have a
medical card as it is legal in all three states (like green Advil)...but
without, it seems a little like you're adding something of a burden
possibly to the kind folks picking you up.

River