[pct-l] ADZPCTKO Vendors : To pole or not to pole

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 09:31:45 CDT 2013

Gossamer Gear usually has poles at their booth. Plus (name escaping me at the momment) the local gear store that comes every year would have them (their entire store, really. It's pretty amazing) available.

When I fly to hiking events, I wrap my poles in my sleeping mat and then put them in the center of my luggage, protected by my sleeping bag, tent and clothes. That said, I have collapsable poles and that is easy enough to do.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra