[pct-l] Instant Rice, Powered Cheese & Butter

John Abela john at hikelighter.com
Wed Mar 13 17:32:31 CDT 2013

1) Uggh, instant rice is instant rice

2) If you just *have* to have powdered cheese, this was the best I
could find a few years back: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00016LZT8/

3) I found this to be pretty good: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WR2FT0/

4) You did not mention milk.. but this "imported" Nido is the best
stuff out there: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001EQ5HUW/

+1 for what Yogi said!!