[pct-l] Dehydrating canned chicken/tuna

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Mon Mar 11 17:01:59 CDT 2013

I dried foil packaged chicken last year in the oven and found that it lasted a month at room temperature in Ziploc bags.  I did not have any laying around longer than that to know just what the limit was.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore) Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71