[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:29:37 CST 2013

I missed a large section of the desert in 2010 due to not having planned a
thru hike from the start and to attend a family wedding, but then jumped
back in with my friends at Lone Pine to do the High Sierra the first week
of June.  When I finished at Manning in mid September, I shot back down to
the desert for several weeks and finished my hike at the Saufley's.

The desert in autumn is wonderful.  Water is a bit more of an issue, but it
wasn't insurmountable, and the desert fruits were everywhere.  It was also
the first time I'd hiked a really long way on my own and was good for me,
broadening my horizons quite a bit.

Good luck and it sounds like a good plan.

Shroomer