[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:19:53 CST 2013

Oy vey, I'm at graduate student at UCLA and am graduating next summer. As a
"you survived grad school" reward I was going to attempt some kind of
thru-hike next year, but UCLA, unlike CAL is on the quarter system, and I
don't even finish school until June 14th. The only solution to this I can
think of is to start in the Sierras and try and do Socal after (or even at
at later date, I'm not that picky).

I always oddly thought that being in graduate school would make it EASIER
to do the PCT, kind of hard to work around their silly schedule though. I
feel your pain!

Enjoy your Hike Anna! Sounds like there's a lot of ladies in our age group
(20-somethings) planning on hiking over the next few years, nice to see!