[pct-l] Plantar Fasciitis?

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 05:52:58 CST 2013

Wearing some type of shoe at ALL TIMES when PF was flaring up was an important piece of the advice from my physical therapist, in addition to all the other recommendations already posted.  It is important to support the tendons at the bottom of your foot.  Surprisingly, my PF lasted only three weeks thanks to my physical therapist, and I haven't had another occurrence in the last 4 years.

The Incredible Bulk