[pct-l] Illegals on the trail

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 13:58:11 CST 2013

________________________________
 From: Tamara Robinson <trailrite at aol.com>
To: Edward Anderson <mendoridered at yahoo.com>
Cc: Ron Graybill <rgraybill44 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Illegals on the trail

I can only forward reports to certain officials.  Ron, you need to send in a report to the PCT COMMITTEE.  Without paper trail there we look like we have no problem with sharing trails with bikes.  Please pass this to all of your hiker and equestrian friends.
We will loose this fight because Mt Bikers and organize and we are not.

Tammy  Robinson
Trail-Rite  Products
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 5, 2013, at 11:23 AM, Edward Anderson <mendoridered at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Ron,

>Did you report that?  Very important!  I am forwarding your post to Tammy Robinson, who will report it for you. She is dedicating some of her time to recording and reporting illegal MB incidents/encounters. If they aren't reported nothing will be done. What they want is to eventually gain LEGAL access to the PCT.
>
>MendoRider-Hiker

 camp overnight at Mile