[pct-l] BioLite Camp Stove

Chris Curtiss kelsocurtiss at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 11:36:49 CST 2013

A friend just sent me a link to a small camp stove (2lbs) that can replace
all battery and chargers from a backpackers inventory. Has anyone here seen
this thing in action or had any experience with it. I'm pretty set on my
Jetboil and with the BioLite (not light) being over $100 I don't see myself
making that big of last minute change. It does look and sound like an
amazing idea though. Here's the link with a a decent desription video of
the technology and uses.
http://shop.biolitestove.com/BioLite-CampStove_p_15.html

8 weeks until all of the planning and prepping pays off.
Chris Curtiss
Hiking the PCT for the WWP
www.trailvsman.com