[pct-l] affordable lightweight advice?

Bill Potter billpotter at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 11:06:40 CST 2013

Someone else already said it but I'll throw my $.02 in.

Your first consideration should be comfort.  After that price.

Years ago I spent almost 9 months backpacking through Europe and North Africa.  I owned a very comfortable but heavy backpack that I had used for years.  On the advice of a friend I went to a clearance place and bought the lightest cheapest backpack I could find.

It hurt from the first day of my trip to the last and I actually had lingering pain in my hips for years after that trip.

Bill