[pct-l] Yogi's Guide for Oregon Section Hike

Brett Kenney tribalattorney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 17:43:53 CST 2013

I am planning to hike the Oregon section in August.  My experience is
limited to one week hikes through the Oregon cascades.  Do you think that
Yogi's guide would be very helpful for my planning, or is it directed more
at thru-hikers?

The only part of preparing that seems overwhelming right now is the food
resupply strategy.  It looks like there are a couple of five day stretches
through Oregon and I'd like to try to keep things as light as possible.

Thank you!