[pct-l] ride to etna

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Sat Jun 29 00:03:41 CDT 2013

Hi, Apple Pie:

Fireweed here--I live in Ashland (only an hour from Weed) and would be
willing to give your husband a ride to Etna. What is the date? I am
going to be on the PCT in OR starting July 27 and will be doing  the
CA border section to Calahan's  July 13-16 SO any time within those
timeframes would be OK. I have "adopted" a botanical area down there
and need to go look at it, so it wouldn't be out of the way for me.
Send me an email and I will send you my phone #.

--Fireweed