[pct-l] Water shoes advice

Sergey Shevchenko sg.shevchenko at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 18:35:02 CDT 2013

Thanks everyone!

I wanted something more substantial than Walmart shoes for $6-8. Something
I could also wear to work etc. And the Crocks phenomenon has always been
driving me nuts, along with Uggs and Toms :)

So I went with Marcia's advice and got a pair of New Balance Minumus. So
far they look great, so I'm anxious to see how they do on the trail!