[pct-l] Request for Strategy Comments (Maps, Guide & Data Book)

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Sat Jun 15 22:54:58 CDT 2013

Many, if not most, recent smart phones do not need cell towers to be able to provide a position fix.  My Droid Bionic for instance does just fine just about anyplace, including this weekend out in the middle of the Olympic National Park, far from any cell coverage.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71