[pct-l] Emergency Public Announcement

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 13:04:28 CDT 2013

As hardcore backpackers we need to beconstantly on the alert for hiking dangers. After all Mother Nature is a hard teacher.  A reoccurring virus has been recentlyidentified that is especially important to hikers.  Periodically it has an outbreak and you mustbe on guard at all times.

This virus is calledWicked-Overload-Recreational- Killer. This is serious stuff and should not be taken lightly.  The virus or W.O.R.K. should be avoided atall cost.  It saps your hiking andgoof-off energy and time.

One example is easy to spot if you are amale.  Just notice anytime you aregoofing-off or planning to go hiking, who is giving you the evil eye.  Who is not happy that you are not expendingyour energy and time for their benefit? The so called “unproductive male” is very vulnerable to this virusattack by certain members of our community, who will go nameless.

One cure is to go down to the localtrailtown saloon for a healthy visit --- an all nighter.  You must not let your hard won trailreputation and trail lore go to waste. There you can purchase Work-Isolator-and-Neutralizer-Extractor.  This is very good.  And it comes in many flavors and goes greatwith your hiking friends at the saloon. Continue to take W.I.N.E. until all W.O.R.K. has been flushed from yoursystem.

Your obedient servant and trail knave,

Switchback the Trail Pirate