[pct-l] Ebbetts Pass

Douglas Tow douglastow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 12:57:18 CDT 2013

Good morning!

I will be at Ebbetts Pass (Highway 4 crossing, mile 1050) Tuesday through
Friday, June 25-28, setting up each day at about 6:30 AM and breaking down
between 5 and 6 PM.  I can provide a ride there from the Sacramento area on
Tuesday (oh-dark-thirty) for one person.

I set up on Highway 4/PCT intersection, not at the offtrail trailhead
parking lot, unless (and they never have) Caltrans asks me to move.

On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings, I can drive one, perhaps two,
people from Ebbetts Pass (and back the following morning) to Arnold.
 Arnold has a full-size grocery, restaurants, lodging, and such, but I
cannot speak to whether there are any decent hiker supplies there.

If I can take any messages or small packages or resupply items to hikers
known to probably be passing Ebbetts Pass then, let me know, and I will do
my best.

Doug (Chipmunk)