[pct-l] ] Thru numbers

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 09:54:18 CDT 2013

Wish I could have been there to help since that is my calling.
Those numbers are indicative of the wave as it advances forward. Granted,
when they get to Washington, many will have dropped out, but the herd will
be still in need and deserving of the TLC that any endurance athlete
deserves as they progress through their attempt to succeed and reach their
goal. All endurance athletes need support at home or on the course to
succeed, be it magic to one hiker or a water cache to many, or a place to
take a shower, eat a hot meal, or pick up boxes. We all need each other. If
I am not needed, my purpose is not fulfilled. Hikers pay a price to make
the attempt in time, money, and effort, Angels do the same.
Cat
Trail Angel day hiker
sagegirl51 at gmail.com