[pct-l] ] Thru numbers

Tim Gustafson tjg at tgustafson.com
Sat Jun 8 15:26:30 CDT 2013

> I don't think it's a trail angels responsibility to prevent brain damage
> and underage drinking. If someone is hiking for months I'm sure they
> can decide if they can have a beer or not

Actually it's a crime in California to provide alcohol to minors, as is the
case in most states.  If you're not validating the age of each person who
takes beer that you've left at a cache, you're probably breaking the law.

And I agree with others who have said that beer at caches is about the
least helpful thing possible.