[pct-l] ] Thru numbers

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 04:58:30 CDT 2013

Yes, it seems that way :(

I'm wondering if everyone just took what they needed (aka 1 or 2) if there would be a problem or if the numbers are increasing either way.

I would feel terrible taking something like that these trail angels are an amazing testament to what we should all aspire to be!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile