[pct-l] Vermilion Valley Resort

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Jul 17 04:19:19 CDT 2013

[pct-l] Vermilion Valley Resort

Yup,......This really sucks, when "YOUNG" folks like you guys can
retire and play in the parks while "OLD" guys like me have to keep
on working and shoveling coal.

But,....WHEN THE REVOLUTION COMES, all of this is going to change.

Young folks like you guys will have to go back to work shoveling
coal and old folks like me will be able to retire and play in the
parks.
And guys like Scott Williamson & JMT Reinhold who eat cold beans
and grits on the trail, while you guys eat steaming hot meals like
Beef Stroganoff and Turkey Tetrazzini, will be able to eat Beef
Stroganoff and Turkey Tetrazzini and you guys will have to eat
cold beans and grits.

Yes,....things will be much more equitable WHEN THE REVOLUTION COMES.

Comrade Reinhold

-----------------------

Yup Terry,

It's a dirty job, but somebodies got to do it.  Retirement just sucks!

Shroomer

-----------------------

>/  Dang Shroomer,
/>/  I just retired a month ago and I thought it was gonna be fun.....
/>/
/>/  Golly Shroomer,  you are one true party pooper!
/>/
/>/  Terry
/>/
-----------------------
/>/
/>/  > Yeah, yeah, yeah, retirement sure sucks!  It just sucked me all the way
/>/  up
/>/  > and into the Cariboo Mtns of BC on a kayak for a tour of the Bowron Lakes
/>/  > circuit and then down to Manning Park for some Alpine hiking and now,
/>/  hell
/>/  > I'm holed up at a Macmenamins outside of Portland.  Damn it's tough to
/>/  > suck!!!  There must be more I can suck at this summer.  Way to go Mags!
/>/  > Suck it all the way.  But I need a young person to come and rescue my
/>/  > pictures!  I sure do suck at computers.
/>/  >
/>/  > Shroomer
/