[pct-l] Warm weather hiking food

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:03:22 CDT 2013

Have experienced the same issues when hiking in high temperatures. I have
found that slowing down (lowering my mileage), increasing water intake with
at least 1/2 ltr containing an electrolyte replacement supplement (I like
ZipFizz),  and  eating smaller amounts more frequently helps me avoid the
not wanting to eat syndrome.
Quackers