[pct-l] Trail Reports - Snoqualmie to Skykomish

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 11:17:44 CDT 2013

David asked:

Anyone have/read any trail reports from the last week in Washington between
I-90 and Skykomish?  I'm wondering how the snow melt is coming along and
how passable the trail is.  I should be out there in a couple weeks.

Reply:  WTA is getting more and more trip reports as the hiking season gets underway.  Check them out.  Search "crest", "pacific", "PCT" and by the various place names and lake names along the way (e.g. "Spectacle", "Katwalk", "Deep Lake", "Cathedral", etc) to discover most of those that are applicable.

http://www.wta.org/go-hiking/trip-reports