[pct-l] Passing 1500 Miles

John Casterline tnx4asking at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 19:28:06 CDT 2013

* apologies if you are receiving in error - using my father's entire
contact list as Google changed and the old mail list for the trail updates
was lost.

Hello.  As many of you receiving this email already know my father, John
Casterline, is a three time cancer survivor.  The first was stage 4 lung
cancer almost 7 years ago and he has since contracted and beaten two other
cancers.

For the last three summers he has been fighting to complete the Pacific
Crest Trail, an epic hike of over 2600 miles stretching from the border of
Mexico to the border of Canada.  The journey will see him through dusty
arid desert with temperatures over 100 degrees and soaring through some of
the highest mountain passes in the lower 48 states frigid even in the
height of summer.

Today, John will have passed the 1500 mile mark and I wanted to share this
amazing milestone with you.

To follow his journey see his blog at www.postholer.com/tnx4asking

To purchase his recently published book, please go to
www.JohnBCasterline.com

Thank you.

-- Rob Casterline

--