[pct-l] You might be missing your hiker if...

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 12:41:18 CDT 2013

My hiker sent me some winter gear--fleece hat, fleece gloves, fleece scarf--he decided he didn't want for this stretch.  (He should be arriving in Sierra City today.)

You might be missing your hiker if you find yourself at the washing machine, sniffing his dirty gear before you throw it in the wash.

Joan in Florida

P.S.  the best way to get hiker stank out of stuff is to add white vinegar to the wash, along with the detergent.  About 1/2 C. per load works.  I promise the clothes won't smell like salad dressing when they're done.