[pct-l] Oregon PCT Hwy 138 water cache

Maxine Weyant weyantm at msn.com
Wed Jul 10 12:02:36 CDT 2013

Fireweed,  You might check with Rick, the manager at Diamond Lake Resort.  He either stocks the cache sometimes or knows who does.  I wasn't there last year, but was in 2010 and 2011 in August and it was well-maintained.  There was a big cache just in from the road, I believe, and a small jug or 2 about 200 yards further up the trail.  The water at Thielsen Creek is great.  Diamond Lake also shuttled me from the Medford Airport, not cheap but well-worth it to hit the ground running on a section hike.  info at diamondlake.net was the last email address.
Cheers,
Dys-feng shui-nal