[pct-l] Solio XCellerator

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 11:08:52 CDT 2013

I haven't used that charger but it does have some good features, with the 9.5 ounce weight of the charger and battery combined, being very nice.
I did a lot of research before I bought a solar charger and because I use the phone as my camera and do almost all of my hiking solo, I keep my phone running all day,  for safety reasons.  I keep the phone in a shoulder pouch and when I hear it ping from getting a cell signal, I make a mental note and know where I need to get to, to make a call if I have a problem. with that said, I just couldn't get past the 4-6 hour charging times most solar chargers require and opted for the slightly heavier Sun Tactics charger that will charge the phone within an hour and works quite well for my needs.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone