[pct-l] Sole Powered

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Mon Jul 8 17:49:54 CDT 2013

Now here's a brilliant way to generate power on the trail.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/764467377/solepower-power-by-walking-0

Personally I don't know if I'd want to put anything else into my shoes now that I have a shoe/sock arrangement that doesn't give me blisters, but if it did work it'd be better energy wise than one of those rods that bounce up and down in your pack to capture kinetic energy. Especially on a dry year when you don't have to get your feet wet when crossing little streams. Unfortunately the $75 pledge step has sold out and the next is $100.

SunWalker