[pct-l] are there any trail crews like the AT's Hard Core along the PCT?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Jan 31 19:47:27 CST 2013

Good evening, 1Pint,

I can’t speak for trail crews but for all PCTA trail projects that I’ve
been on here in the Mt. Hood region it was necessary for workers to have a
hard-hat, long shirt sleeves, long pant legs, boots, and work gloves.  Often
the crew leaders can provide the hats.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/