[pct-l] Impact of WILD on PCT numbers

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Jan 31 19:14:38 CST 2013

A Thru-Hiker's Heart is for sure WAY better than Wild. But I have to
admit that all my friends think my 2 books about hiking the PCT are
also way better than Wild. In fact, probably any PCT journal type
book that is actually about the trail experience is better than Wild
to those who are interested in the trail. But A Thru-Hiker's Heart is
definitely one of the absolute best ones.

Shameless sort of book promotion by Piper