[pct-l] hikefor.com - hiking for a cause

Heather McLean kreekwa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:40:01 CST 2013

I like the idea of raising money for my charity, and hope you branch out to
add other charities. I'm negotiating with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society,
as I am a Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor, to hike for them (as was said,
I'm hiking for myself first and foremost, but it would be awesome to be
able to lift it up a notch). Please keep me posted on what you decide to do
with your website regarding opening it up? Best Wishes! "Maps"