[pct-l] Postal Rates

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:27:43 CST 2013

Postal rates went up on Sunday, January 27.

Retail prices:
Medium Flat rate box went from $11.35 to $12.35
Large Flat rate box went from $15.45 to $16.85

Pretty much everything went up a smidge, but the Flat Rate boxes are what
hikers use most.

Regional boxes are where it's at.  Anyone doing maildrops from home should
check into Regional Rate boxes.
Regional Box A:  Price is the 2 pound rate, but you can put 15 pounds in
the box.
Regional Box B:  Price is the 4 pound rate, but you can put 20 pounds in
the box.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com