[pct-l] How to get home.

rickandurs at juno.com rickandurs at juno.com
Sun Jan 27 13:45:10 CST 2013

We took Amtrak from Vancouver to San Francisco where we switched trains to our final stop in Truckee. The total trip took about 36 hours. It was an awesome way to end our hike as it allowed us to kind of slowly slide home and the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It was fun to sit back and enjoy the countryside from a different persective and it was fun to cross the PCT several times (in Oregon)  via the rails rather than crossing the rails via foot. Not to mention it was not too expensive and easy to get a ticket.Ursula