[pct-l] Oregon

Jamie McAlister desertchick625 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:08:57 CST 2013

Hi Shawna
I am planning on hiking Oregon in July myself, along with my
daughter-in-law.  Maybe we will get a chance to meet up.  Where are you
coming from?  I am looking into the logistics of getting transportation to
the start and from the finish back to an airport.  If you get any good
intel, let me know.

Thanks and good luck to you
Jamie