[pct-l] Solo Female - Leaving Boyfriend At Home

Amanda Timeoni amanda.timeoni at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 03:04:10 CST 2013

Am I on craigslist? "Solo Female- LEAVING boyfriend at home..."
If he's not into it then go it alone. But believe me, you won't be alone
out on the PCT unless you really want to be (i.e. Crow) Most female "solo"
PCT hikers are rarely solo. Considering that most thru-hikers are male, is
he going to be ok with you hiking with/around another male(s)? I have seen
a lot of strife over the years...