[pct-l] Newly Married Hiker

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 04:57:17 CST 2013

Our intrepid PCT hero, Grizzly, decided to tie the knot with his longtimegirlfriend, Trail Dust.

One evening, after the honeymoon, he was assembling some hikinggear for an upcoming hike with his trail bros.

His wife was standing there at the table watching him.

After a long period of silence she finally speaks.

"Honey, I've been thinking, now that we are married I thinkit's time you cut back on hiking, saloon wenching with your bros, and fishing.

Maybe you should sell your pack and fishing gear.

"Grizzly gets this horrified look on his face.

Trail Dust says, "Darling, what's wrong?"

”There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife.”

Ex-wife!" she screams, "I didn't know you were marriedbefore!"

"I wasn't."