[pct-l] Visa Question

Tracy Fisher tfisher9 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:24:13 CST 2013

Hi Patrick,

I too am guessing you don't have to fill out the ESTA application. When you read on the governmental website who ESTA is aimed, at it seems specific to non-visa holders and only to Visa Waiver people. As you've already gone through a much more rigorous and expensive authorization path in getting your B-2 visa I would think that this is your authorization to enter the US.

On another related topic, how soon do you plan to apply for your extension (the I-539) beyond the 6 month limit to your stay, or are you planning to do the hike within 6 months? Do you know anyone who has ever applied for an extension?

Tracy