[pct-l] Stoves, stoves and more stoves....

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:31:12 CST 2013

Jim,

Thanks so much for your detailed and wonderfully comprehensible comparison
of the physics/chemistry of the different fuels. I've been looking for this
type of info online, but most of what I've been able to find has been a
little too science-y for an English-major like me to really understand. You
lay it out in by far the most understandable way I've come across so far.

Kudos!

-dz