[pct-l] Burn Bans

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:09:50 CST 2013

I am a gas canister user, but I wrote an introductory section of
several stoves in my hiking handbook, so I confirmed the use of
alcohol stove at the wilderness office of Yosemite last summer. They
said it was allowed. But,  I  learned here several discussions, so I
wrote them as an emergency usage. In future, several readers of my
book will visit USA.  I do not allow for them to trouble PCT/JMT.

Now, I am an PCTA foreign member.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )