[pct-l] Reality Check on Craig's PCT Planner

Randy Godfrey randy3833 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 23:39:57 CST 2013

Hey Craig,

Thanks for all of the work you do in developing that planner. Even though my thru is a couple years out, I so appreciate this tool for the long view. It keeps me thinking about the options ahead. The one fact that keeps coming back to me is that there just isn't enough time in the season to go as slow as I'd like (don't laugh).

Randy